City of art
Choosing Verona as the city in which to learn Italian will be a unique experience also for its convenient position. In no time at all you can reach places with great importance of art history and cities of art like Florence, Bologna, Venice, Mantova and many others. Our school organizes trips accompanied by a well prepared guide. By doing this, students will have the chance to explore other aspects of Italy, besides Verona.
Activities are scheduled from week to week: if you would like to know which activities are scheduled during the weeks of your stay, write to us!
The prices of the tours change according to the destinations and the cost of the entrance tickets.
At InClasse we believe it’s important for the students to feel at home, that’s why we organize plenty of get-togethers, aperitifs, dinners, game nights, cinema and anything else we can do to have fun.
Every week you’ll find one of the following workshops on the calendar:
- Newspaper workshop
- Contemporary literature workshop
- “Make your own pizza” workshop
- Italian cookery workshop
- “Introduction to Opera” workshop
- Italian pop music workshop: a look back over the last 50 years of Italian music. Students will listen to the songs, sing them, study the lyrics and for those who are interested, even learn to play them with the guitar.
- Découpage, fashion jewellery and hand craft workshop: a way to be together and create small items to keep as a souvenir of a wonderful experience.
- Enology (study of wine) workshop: a journey through some of the best Italian wines, accompanied by an expert sommelier.
- Journalist workshop: we’ll create a school newspaper; a place to share your experiences in Italy and to report on anything you would like.
- Italian pastry: how to make the most delicious cakes and pies of the Italian tradition.
The workshops take place on Wednesday afternoon or evening and last from two to four hours. We require a minimum of 3 students in order to run each course.
For some of the workshops it’s necessary to have a level equal to A2 or above.
Nature, sport and relaxation
Being outdoors doing sport, relaxing at the spa or swimming and sunbathing at Lake Garda are all excellent opportunities to spend time together and practice the Italian you’ve learnt in class. That’s why our teachers are happy to accompany you on nature routes by foot, by bike or with snowshoes.
Together we’ll discover the countryside: from Lake Garda to the sweet hills of Valpolicella to the Lessini Mountains; encountering important works of art, archaeological sites and small traditional villages. Italian culture isn’t just about art but most of all gastronomy. We’ll make the most of our trips to local regions to introduce you to the wide selection of typical Veronese and Italian food, observing the techniques of preparation and finally savouring them.
The prices of the excursions change according to the type of activity (transportation, equipment, etc.)